BUSINESS START PROGRAMME 2011
This is a new Business Development Programme for self employed persons. The West Cork Enterprise Board, Cork County Council and Skibbereen Credit Union are managing and co-ordinating this programme as a joint initiative. The objective is to work with a group of 15 people who wish to establish their own business in West Cork. The aim is to provide hands on support to enable clients to more easily create and develop their own business in West Cork.
A programme co-ordinator will assist in providing training mentoring, advice, contacts and general support to the 15 new businesses over the course of a six month period commencing in late February 2011. The Programme will assist with several areas of the business including business planning, marketing, sales and finance.
Participants will be able to avail of a free usage of either a Hot desk Facility in Bantry or a space at the Skibbereen Credit Union building. It is envisaged that by the end of the programme, participants will have their businesses up and running.
Details of the Programme:
· Starting in late February 2011 and running until late August 2011
· Up to a maximum of 15 West Cork participants will be recruited for the programme.
· The programme is for those with a very specific business idea who may have already completed a Start Your Own Business Programme.
· It is aimed at those who can fully commit to a 6 month programme.
· Open to service & manufacturing type businesses from all sectors.
· Open to West Cork clients (those based within Bandon and the Beara Peninsula catchment areas).
· A FREE desk facility at either Skibbereen Credit Union or in a Cork County Council unit in Bantry which will be available during a 6 month period to each participant (depending on which location suits the participant, note telephone and photocopying services only will be charged to the participant).
· A programme co-ordinator will be appointed to manage the programme’s delivery including and number of training workshops, one to one mentoring and overall support to the participants.
· The programme will entail 8 half day (during first 2 months) and 4 full day training workshops (during the following 4 months).
· A number of mentoring hours will be allocated to each participant depending on his/her needs.
· A marketing grant to encourage you to develop your marketing material during the programme (worth €250 to your business)
· A fee of €180 will apply to each participant on the programme, this can be made payable in standing order payments over a 6 month period @ €30 per month.
Interested in applying for this Programme?
· Deadline date for receipt of applications is Monday 7th February 2011
· Interviews to ascertain interested applicants suitability for the programme will take place on Friday 18th February 2011.
Please give me a call or send me an email if you have any queries on this programme.
Training Co-Ordinator/Business Adviser
West Cork Enterprise Board
Kent Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
T: 023 - 8834700 F: 023 - 8834702
E: email@example.com W: www.wceb.ie
Co.Registration No.: 223808
County & City Enterprise Boards are Funded under Ireland's EU Structural Funds Programme 2007-2013 with funding from the Exchequer and the European Regional Development Fund.
On-line booking now available from our website to book your place on our training programmes and seminars.